Writer. Speech Pathologist. Hot Chip Enthusiast.
Amy loves reading, writing and rhyming. Books, bookstores and libraries. Hot chips, cold chips, fries and wedges!
Amy hails from Western Australia, where she lives with her husband and twin daughters. She loves writing for kids and her background in speech pathology has driven her passion for early literacy.
Five fun facts about Amy…
- She has done the world’s highest bungee jump (but had to be pushed…shh).
- She grew up on a farm and had a pet calf called Wild Thing who liked muesli bars.
- She has climbed a volcano in Guatemala, driven the world’s highest road and wandered the Himalayas.
- She has never had a coffee, but loves jasmine tea.
- Her first job was picking cherries and she ate so many, she will never eat another for the rest of her days.